Senior Software Developer
Do you want to advance machine learning in new spaces and applications? Do you like working with a smart and driven team? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments with challenging problems to solve and take ownership of your work?
If so, CryptoNumerics is for you! We’re building an innovative machine learning solution that helps organizations reap the benefits of sharing data while protecting people’s privacy. We’re a venture-backed team of mathematicians and developers with extensive startup experience in Silicon Valley and Toronto, and are looking for star developers to join our small team to make a huge impact.
What you’ll work on:
- Build an innovative enterprise platform that addresses the industry challenge of sharing data without loss of privacy or intellectual property.
- This is a chance to work on cryptography, convex optimization (a superset of machine learning), numerical methods, differential privacy, and decentralized secure machine learning techniques. We aim to change how the world predicts!
- Hands-on development experience with Go or Python required.
- Experience with C/C++, System architecture or Algorithm design a plus.
- 5+ years programming experience, willing to learn and dig into the math and algorithms.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver new products in fast-paced environment.
- Self-starters. Can work independently and in small teams. Learn new things.
- Nice to have: Machine Learning, AI, Cryptography (Specifically Secure Multi-party Computation), Convex Optimization, Numerical Methods, Distributed Computation, Differential Privacy
- Bachelors in STEM for above technologies or M.S./Ph.D in STEM for research angle.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and benefits to work with a venture-backed team of mathematicians and developers with extensive startup experience in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Come join us to make a huge impact!